The Firionia Vie Project:About
It is likely that many thousands of hours have gone into the construction of The Firiona Vie Project. This is probably the most classic experience to be found that is based on the PEQ Database data. Countless hours of research into quests, npc dialogues, and era-appropriateness have resulted in completely rewriting the quest scripts for the world. This research has been documented on the Wiki so that it is available to all. The scripts themselves have been made open source for use on future worlds that have yet to be born. Easily tens of thousands of database fields have been updated to produce accurate spawns, loot drops, and zones for the Classic era.
We're not here to rush--we're here to get it right. And hopefully that will be obvious the moment you enter the world of The Firiona View Project.
** SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENTS **
- Upcoming Celebration: Marine Day
- In celebration of Marine Day, all Water Zones will have their Zone Experience Modifier increased substantially.
- Please enjoy your experience near the water, and make sure your swimming skill is up to the challenge!
- Emulate parts of the Firiona Vie experience from a Classic launch
- Encourage fair play, community, in-game economy
- Progress through expansions as the community is capable
- Contribute back to the EQEmu community
- Almost ALL loot is droppable (exceptions for Epics, Artifacts, etc.)
- Old loots active (Manastone, Rubicite, etc.)
- Common Tongue starts at 1 skill if you're not human--you have to learn it
- Pets blow up when you zone
- Classic experience with a group bonus
- Classic spell lists and stat caps
- Open Source Quest scripts
- Vast Wiki with active authors